Wednesday, April 27, 2005

day 115 - relapse

Hey kids.

This will be quick because there really isn't much to say today. I was home sick again today. My throat was so sore all day and last night that I couldn't sleep much. I had a terrible night but was able to sleep this morning, the whole morning in fact, and part of the afternoon. I could go back to sleep right now actually, I might too.

I do feel a little bit better right now though so I think that staying home and getting some rest has done me a world of good. I sure hope this cold is over with soon.

In other news, we have received a second offer on our house. It's a pretty low-ball offer though. We've signed it back for $1100 over our asking price. This offer would only kick in if the first offer fell apart on Monday night. I'm not expecting that to happen though so this is just a "back-up," in the event that we need a back-up. After two weeks of freaking out, it's really nice to have options.

No comments: