Thursday, August 04, 2005

fogged up

I was sure it was foggy outside this morning but, it turns out that our windows are just all fogged over on the outside. It's weird and it's still really hot out, even at 5 this morning.

I am seriously considering participating in this year's "Run for the Cure." A gang of folks in our office put a team together each year and for the past couple of years, I've had other things going on the weekend of the run. Now, in case you think that I've lost my ever loving mind and am planning to actually run, I'm not. I would be walking it. You can do either 1K or 5K and I'm really thinking that I'd like to walk to the 5K route. I may try to convince my hunny to do it with me, we'll see. I need to talk to him about it this weekend. I think it would a good thing for me to work towards in the short term and it would help me stay focused.

Last night, our dinner got all messed up. A cable technician was scheduled to be at the house between 5 and 8 p.m. He showed up at 5:30 and was here for an hour and forty-five minutes, making out dinner really really late. Now, it was just leftovers and I suppose that we could have eaten while he was here but we didn't want to do that. The really frustrating part, besides getting so hungry that both of us felt ill and having to eat at almost 8 p.m. was that he never really did fix our problem and we need to have yet another person come back. Fun huh??

Anyway, I must dash and head off to the office. I'm hoping that this humidity will indeed break, like they are calling for it to do. Stay cool kids!!

No comments: