Wednesday, August 03, 2005

heat

It's all yucky and freaking hot here again. The weather was so nice when we were off last week, I can't believe how gross it is again.

In other news, there isn't really much to report. The restart is going okay, not fantastic but okay. Last night, I gave in to a little bit of after-dinner snacking. It's just a bad habit I picked up last week while we were off and I'm struggling to break it. It'll happen though. Other than that though, eating was good. Exercise is something I'm going to really focus on next week. Our "gym" area in the basement is in disarray at the moment because we have been re-arranging furniture and the bike is surrounded by and covered with "stuff" right now.

As always, when I restart, I am feeling better about things in general and I'm trying to not be too disgusted with myself for the lack of motivation I've experienced recently. Onwards and upwards right?? Or, downwards if we're talking about the scale and the size of my pants!

No comments: