Friday, August 05, 2005

yay!

It's Friday! I know that it was a short week, just four days, but it really felt like a super long week for some reason. Could be that whole getting back into the groove of work after being away. I'm not really sure but I'm really happy that it's almost the weekend.

I'm happy to report that my eating is well and truly under control. The weekend will be a challenge, it always is. Tonight is our garbage night and I'm planning to have a big, huge chuck-out. It's amazing how slowly crap can find it's way back into your pantry. We don't have a lot of junk but we do have some and I'm getting rid of it all. Having that stuff in the house is what tempted me into snacking in the evenings earlier in the week. Yesterday was an 100% on plan day and today is shaping up to be that way too. It feels so good to be back in control of my eating again.

The exercise piece is coming. This weekend it's going to start and by this time next week, I hoop to be back into a routine with that as well. Boy, it sure feels good to have my head out of my ass again!!

No comments: