Tuesday, August 09, 2005

quickie

Honestly, I've not got a lot to say today. This is probably a good thing, considering how much I rambled on and on yesterday.

Fortunately, my eating continues to be squeaky clean the past couple of days. I'm not using fitday to track stuff, I just know what I'm eating (or rather what I'm not eating) and about how much I should be eating. There are certain types of foods that we're both avoiding right now and we're eating pretty much whole foods. It's going really well. I'm so glad that my hunny is cooking again, it makes this whole thing so much easier.

Oh, yeah...one more thing, my white capris (which were a little snug in the waist when I wore them last) are feeling more comfortable today. They won't be falling off of me anytime soon but they aren't cutting into me. Thank goodness!!

Boring is good, isn't it?

No comments: