Thursday, August 11, 2005

la, la, la, hey!

I feel like this is really boring. I'm actually writing a lot these days, trying to get caught up on a tonne of back-logged personal correspondence. It fees like I've owed everyone one I know an email for ages and I'm working hard at trying to get that all caught up. Unfortunately it means that by the time I get around to posting here, I'm all out of things to say. Sad state of affairs isn't it?

Eating continues to be (boring) very good this week. Last night for dinner, my hunny made this huge ass salad. It had tomato, english cucumber, portabello mushroom, broccoli, green onion and hard boiled egg. For a dressing, he mixed together fat free cottage cheese and fat free sour cream. It was delicious and completely filling. Yum. When he first told me about it I was a little skeptical that I'd like but I was pleasantly surprised.

I still haven't officially signed up for the 5K walk because there is a really chance that I'll be going away for a fun, fun, fun weekend that weekend. I'll know for sure by this time tomorrow. I don't want to say anything more about it right now, in case I jinx the fun thing but I will post about it later on if it happens. yay!

Before I go, I wanted to tell you all to go over to Emily's page and give her some serious high-fives. The girl made it to goal yesterday!! For now I can only imagine how wonderful that feels. Hopefully, one day, I'll know for myself.

No comments: