Thursday, December 04, 2003

Day 11

Today was another difficult day. I got through it but it was a huge struggle. I got in a lot of activity but I ate more than I probably should have. I know why though, it's because I'm absolutely exhausted right now; mentally and physically. If I wasn't working out regularly I'm absolutely sure that I would go completely insane. I can not tell you how much I'm looking forward to my 3 weeks of vacation. December 12 cannot come soon enough. I'm looking forward to having some time to myself, to getting some things done around the house and to just spending time with my hunny. It's been a long past few months and I am so beyond ready for this break.

I wish I could write more right now but I can't. I'm brain dead and pooped and am going to, literally, crawl into bed.

No comments: