Thursday, December 11, 2003

Day 18

I think I'm fighting a cold or some kind of virus. Both yesterday and today, as the day progresses, my knees and legs just ache. I'm also really stuffy in the mornings and have been blowing my nose a lot. Hopefully it's just overtired stuff and I'll rest up on the weekend and get rid of it.

I worked out this morning, got up at a not bad time. I also ate okay today and am generally feeling better. I went to my doctor today, had a great visit and followed up on some of the stuff we had talked about last month. I got another prescription for the pills I've been taking. I can't believe how sleep deprived I was before I started taking these. Hopefully, early in the new year I'll be able to stop but for now, I'm glad to have them. They are making a world of difference to me.

After my appointment, I went to Loblaws and dropped off my script. I had to pick up a couple of odds and ends for tonight's dinner and decided to get a couple of magazines. I want us to get subscriptions to some kind of fitness mag in the new year but I've not been able to figure out, from what I've seen online, which the best one for me would be. I picked my hunny up a copy of Men's Health and I grabbed a Shape for myself. If we like them, we'll likely subscribe. I think it'll be good to have fitness magazines in our bathroom mag rack instead of just computer and news ones. If we don't like them, we'll try different ones until we find something we like!

No comments: