Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I just looked outside and it looks way more like Vancouver outside than it should do. We're having a very very green Christmas this year. Oh well, at least it makes travelling easier for folks. I woke up coughing again this morning, not good. I really wish that this bug would just piss off and leave me be!! I slept okay and I'm feeling better than I did on Monday, this deep cough thing is a new development. I'm not going to let it get to me though!!

I did get my baking done last night and everything is all wrapped up and ready to go to my mum's this morning. My brother is coming into town by train this morning so we'll head over to my mum & dad's around 11:30 or so. Hope you all have a very lovely day, whatever you end up doing, whether you celebrate or not!! Happy holidays!

No comments: