Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Day 24

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I got up this morning and did my regular workout, ate a proper breakfast and then headed out to brave the crowds. From 8:30 a.m. until about a half an hour ago, I was Christmas shopping. Thank goodness I don't do a whole lot of it because it's a huge job. I'm tired but that's mostly because I didn't stop for lunch. I remember last year when I did this. On top of weighing a lot more, I was really sick with a bad chest cold and I remember having to sit down in the mall frequently. I know that I was pretty beaten up after I got my shopping done. What a difference a year makes.

I think I'm pretty much done with the shopping now. I say "I think" because I have to sort it out and check it against my list. I'm so happy that, at most, I'll just have to run out a couple of times, quickly to finish up. I was starting to feel like a zombie by the end of it all. I know that there are 2 things that we have to pick up at the beginning of next week but the majority of it is done. I just have to wrap it all now!

Anyway, when I got home and took my sweater off, my tshirt was soaked in the back so I did break a sweat out there. I guess Christmas shopping must count as cardio huh??

No comments: