Sunday, December 28, 2003

We took a quick trip to Ottawa today. We had to pick up some computer parts from my brother and while we were there we hit the boxing week sale at IKEA. I am practically incapable of going to Ottawa without stopping at IKEA. Sad huh?

Eating was not bad. We were up and out early and stopped at the Timmy drive-thru for coffee and a low-fat muffin for breakfast. I don't know how "low-fat" it actually was, it was a very dense muffin although, it wasn't greasy so I'm sure that's a good sign. For lunch, we had dim sum. We don't have a good place for dim sum here and it was a nice treat. We had a big lunch but we only had stuff that was steamed (no fried stuff). I know that it was still hugely caloric but it was a really great treat. We didn't even have dinner tonight because lunch was so good and satisfying. I haven't done any calculations on fitday but I'm not too bothered by it.

Again, no proper exercise was done today (unless shopping counts). As I've mentioned, I'm not beating myself up about it too badly because I'm sure that I'll get back into the swing of stuff this week.

No comments: