Monday, December 15, 2003

Day 22

So far, so good. Fabulous actually!! Eating has been terrific because I haven't eaten anything yet! Seriously though, I've been up for a while and just finished shovelling. We had our first major snow fall of the year yesterday and last night so it was really piled up when I went out this morning. My hunny did the bottom of the driveway where it was really heavy but I did the rest of the drive, the walkway, the car (it had to have had about 8 inches of snow on it!) and feel great now. When I first came in, my limbs felt like wet noodles but now I feel really good. In past years, shovelling has just about killed me. Today, it was tough (hey, it's heavy snow -- that's hard work!!) but it didn't kill me. My arms were strong, so were my legs...and they did what I wanted them to do and they didn't rebel against me. I may or may not have a proper workout later on, it'll depend on where my day goes. I'm not shopping today (because the roads are pretty horrible) but I'll get a lot of stuff done around the house today. As I said above, so far, my holiday is going great!

No comments: