Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Day 9

It was cold today, all day. Really cold. It snowed a little bit last night. This morning I said, "it'll be gone by lunch." This time of year, snow is usually gone by lunch. Not today, it was brrrr....cold, all day. It really felt like winter today.

Oddly enough, the cold didn't bother me too much. Guess I heated up my motor pretty good this morning. It took me a little while to get moving this morning but once I did I got a lot done. I worked out and did a load of laundry before work. Day 9 was pretty good overall. We had dinner at home again tonight and it was great. My hunny had made a delicious tomato sauce on Sunday afternoon so we had whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, sweet pepper, zucchini and some lean pork loin. It was so good, lots of garlic and onion too. mmm....For dessert, we had some of those Dare low fat cookies, the cinnamon snaps and the lemon social teas. I was surprised by how tasty they were. They are really low in fat too which is nice. I often crave cookies and these will feed that particular craving without a tonne of sugar and transfat.

The water thing has been getting better this week. Both yesterday and today, I drank a little more water than I'd been drinking. It's a slow process but I am really working at upping my intake!! Also, I'm going to try really hard to get up earlier tomorrow than I have the last couple of days. I'd like to have a slightly longer workout but I've been having a rough time getting going the past few morning. I'm off to bed now, hopefully "early to bed, early to rise" will work for me tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: