Tuesday, December 30, 2003

today I am a sloth

I did less than nothing today...no exercise, just a little tidying up around the house actually...The few holiday decorations I did have up are now down. They aren't away or anyway but at least they're down. I got it together long enough to go out for a few groceries when my hunny finished work but other than that, not much got done.

TOM hit me today and sort of knocked me on my ass. I guess because I've not been working, I hadn't been thinking about it and had totally forgotten about it. It sort of explains why I had been dragging my butt around on the weekend, feeling kind of tired. I'm sure I'll feel much better in the morning but today, I've been a lump, popping ibuprofen and watching daytime television. Not exactly a picture of health and fitness. Oh well, that's what New Years is for, right?

No comments: