Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Day 9 was another success. We got more snow through the night last night so I did my "hoser" workout again today. The bottom of the yard was really filled in by the plow so it took me over 45 minutes to get it all done. Tonight, I'm really feeling the effort of the past few days in my arms.

Eating was good today, although we had to eat dinner much later than we normally care to. We had to do grocery shopping for our little old guy and then go see my folks in the west end (to help them out with the new computer we got them). We stopped off at a Chinese buffet for dinner on the way home and despite being really really hungry, I was so good. I had mostly veggies and stir fried meat, avoided the deep fried stuff and didn't get tempted at all by dessert. When it was all done and counted, I still came in with calories to spare. I'm totally pooped right now though, it's been a really long day, so I'm heading off to bed...'night all!!

No comments: