Friday, January 23, 2004

tgif

I ended up taking a 1/2 day vacation yesterday. I took the afternoon off and didn't do much of anything. Well, I shoveled the driveway, again. We had wicked snow squalls yesterday and when I got home at noon, the driveway was full again. Oh well, it's good for me. I like doing the exercise outside, in the sunshine and fresh air. I felt pretty good afterwards, it had helped to clear my head. I'm also taking this afternoon off. I have a few things I'd like to do and I just feel like I need the rest after feeling so crappy all week.

The feeling crappy thing has thrown me off track slightly. I know that I'm not going overboard with the calories but I haven't been tracking what I'm eating. That's one of the things I think I'll do this afternoon, calculate my consumption over the past couple of days. I'm still feeling really tired and a little run down and I'm glad that I'm taking this time off for myself. I really feel like I need it.

No comments: