Friday, January 16, 2004

Happy Friday

Today was great. The temperatures have finally gotten sorted out and the windchill is only -16. Quite a change from -36, let me tell you!!!

Again, I hard time getting up this morning but once I did, everything was good. I worked out before I left for the office. The drama at the office had subsided a fair bit and my eating was (once again), 100% on plan. I was even in a position this evening where I could have had cheesecake for dinner and I didn't, I had melon! How much do I rock?? Well, as it happens, quite a little bit, thank you very much!!

Anyway, this is a just a quickie post cuz I'm off to bed. This cold weather has really knocked the snot out of me and I'm pooped tonight. My goal for the weekend is to keep busy and stay out of trouble. Wish me luck!!

No comments: