Friday, January 02, 2004

So yay me, after being a lazy lump for over a week now, I actually exercised this morning. I rode my recumbent bike on the basic interval program and did some arm and ab work. I tell ya, after that big of a break (I'd not done any proper exercise since Christmas Eve), I was really hurting at times. I felt so good afterwards though, I'm sooo glad that I did it. I had a good, healthy breakfast after I was finished and feel better today than I have in a few days. As much as I've enjoyed the break from work, when I'm working and in a regular routine, it's easier for me to exercise. I find that when I have all day off, I just keep putting it off and then, blammo, the day's over and I've not done it. Technically, I'm still on "vacation" from work, and my program, until Monday but I thought I'd get a jump start on the exercise part of it and I'm really happy that I did!!

No comments: