Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Home Sick is not the same as Homesick

Ugh!

I'm feeling like poo today and I'm not at work. It's unlikely (although not entirely impossible) that I'll be working out today. I got up at my normal time and just stayed in bed. I watched a movie on cable (Enough with Jennifer Lopez -- I don't like her but I really like Billy Campbell and, in the end, I actually enjoyed it! I mean, the plot was pretty thin but I liked the little girl and when you're sick, it's nice to watch a little bit of brain-dead drama and it was really nice to hear an Aimee Mann song in the middle of it all, hope she got a good chunk of change for that).

Right now, I'm thinking I'm going to crawl back into bed and watch me some Jerry Springer until I fall asleep, sleep's what I'm needing right now!

No comments: