Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Wonderful Wednesday

It was brrrrrr...cold all day here today but I still had a terrific day. I happily got back into my normal exercise routine this morning. The shovelling was a nice change but I really missed my interval training on my recumbent bike. My arms were pretty tired when I was working them this morning but I know that's just from all the shovelling! It's starting to snow again so I may be back to the driveway again tomorrow morning but I'm hoping that it won't add up to much!!

Eating was awesome today. Another perfectly on-plan day. We had dinner out again tonight and I had a really nice salad with a chicken wrap so my calories were in line. I also went back to see my doctor today and all's well there. When I told her how I'd gained a few pounds over the holidays she said, "well I would have figured that there was something wrong with you if you'd not at least gained a couple of pounds, I mean, it was the holidays!" She's very realistic and understanding. I'm so lucky to have her! She was really happy to hear that I didn't need the anti-depressants to help me sleep anymore. Overall it was a great visit, I really enjoy going to see her. Having her in my corner makes a lot of this so much easier.

I just went to check out the Weigh-In Wednesday but it seems to be down. Hope everything's okay with Carla. If she posts them later, I'll put mine up. In the meantime, yay for 10 wonderful, on plan days!!!!

No comments: