Wednesday, March 31, 2004

getting better all the time

Tonight I feel as close to "normal" as I've felt in over a week. I got a decent night's sleep last night and that seems to have made a big difference. I woke up a few times in the night but didn't have too much trouble getting back to sleep. I was really beat this morning so I did sleep in a little later than I normally would and didn't get my regular workout in before work. I actually did a little bit of exercise today though. I walked for 30 minutes outside and it felt pretty good. I had to take my time though as I'm still easily winded. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to get up at my normal time and get back on my recumbent bike.

Foodwise, my eating was really good today. Much better than it's been all week so overall, I'm feeling really good. The whole week won't be a total blowout if I'm careful over the next couple of days. It shouldn't be too hard to do. We did some errands after work tonight and I'm restocked with yogurt, cereal and fruit so I've got lots of healthy snack stuff. I'm still kind of dragging my ass though so I'm going to head off to bed now. I know it's early but if I'm going to be up at 5 a.m. for a workout, I'll need my beauty sleep. 'night all!

No comments: