Thursday, September 30, 2004

so.very.tired

I had a great night's sleep last night yet, today, I am totally tired. It must be something in the air because almost everyone I have talked to today is complaining of the same thing. This morning I really wanted to pull the covers up over my head and stay there all day. I didn't though, instead I pulled my butt out of bed and worked out. That's right, tired ass and all, I did my exercises.

My eating is still okay this week, not as good as it probably should be (we had ribs for dinner last night) but not horrible all the same. Anyway, that's really all that is happening with me today. I wish I could say that I'm going to get to bed early tonight but, we're planning on staying up to watch the big debate on PBS. It'll be way past our bedtime but we'll do it all the same. It's stupid, but it's true!

No comments: