Thursday, March 03, 2005

day 60 - dull roar

For the best part of the day yesterday, I slept. Last night, I thought that there would be no way I would fall asleep and yet, I did. I must have needed it. I feel better today. The pounding has given away to a dull thud. My hunny seems to have whatever I have too. He heard something about a bug that makes you tired and achey but not really "sick" sick. It must be what we have. It's weird.

The other night when we were out running errands, we picked up a couple of pounds of strawberries. I forgot about this time of the year, when the Florida berries hit us. They are so lovely and inexpensive ($1.97 a pound). They taste like spring and we've been enjoying them, a lot. It's so nice when really tasty, healthy, low calorie things are cheap and plentiful.

Headaches aside, the week is going well. I've exercised every day so far, we have only been out for dinner once and no chocolate has passed my lips. Come to think of it, I've completely avoided "junk" so far this week. Yay me, huh?

No comments: