Monday, March 28, 2005

day 85 - week 13

I'm back at work, for a rest. I shouldn't say that actually, yesterday was kind of restful. Thursday, Friday and Saturday though, we worked our tails off. Right now though, the biggest chunk of our stuff is packed and sitting in a storage locker.

On Thursday morning, I got up at my normal time and worked out. I then did a couple of hours of cleaning and packing while I waited for the store to open. I did errands like a mad woman for a few hours and came home to pack some more. Friday was much of the same. Our handy man/painter guy came by in the morning and gave us an estimate. They'll start work next Monday. He's terrific and gave us some really good ideas on how to cut our costs (yay!!). I didn't do a proper workout on Friday or Saturday but I more than made up for it with what I was already doing. On Saturday, we rented a truck and loaded everything up and hauled it to the locker. It took us about 6 hours to load and unload (with breaks!). Fortunately for us, the weather was gorgeous, sunny and warm, so it didn't feel so bad being outside.

Sadly, I didn't have time or the inclination to track my eating over the weekend. Some days I ate very little, other days I ate a lot. I figure it probably balanced out over the weekend. This week should be much better as far a routine/schedule goes. We still have some more stuff to do this week to get ready for the carpenters and painters but the bulk of it is behind us now. Oh yeah, we also had great news from the bank as far as financing goes so now we just have to sell our place. yay!

Anyway, once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 12
  • I was able to break 7 miles again, each day that I rode. I ended up riding 4 days last week for a total of 29.66 miles
  • I took my vitamins 5 out of 7 days this week
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • intentionally exercised 4 out of 7 days
  • did a lot of lugging and slugging and generally moving my butt while we were packing and moving stuff
  • didn't even think about looking at the scale until this morning. I decided to not bother with it. I'm holding steady at 17 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: