Friday, March 11, 2005

day 68 - hey, hey, it's friday

When I was changing my blog template last weekend, I almost switched to blogger comments from enetation. The way blogger has been behaving the past couple of days, I'm glad that I didn't. It took me I don't know how many attempts to post yesterday. Today I've noticed that the comments aren't working on some blog spots. Weird.

Today started out pretty good. For some weird reason, I had a really tough time falling asleep last night. I think I lay in bed for at least 90 minutes before I nodded off. This morning, I got up without any problems but I was moving kind of slow. Today was not an 8 mile day either but that's okay. I did 7.40 miles and felt good about that.

Sadly, I have had a headache all morning. I felt terrific when I got to work. One of my office mates arrived shortly after. She put some new lotion on, something by bert's bees I think. The smell of it went up my nose and my head has been pounding ever since. I must be allergic to something in it, it's horrible. The smell itself isn't unpleasant but the headache is terrible. Now that I've started eating my lunch, my blood pressure has changed and it's not so bad. Yikes.

That's about all the news I have today. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, see you back here on Monday!!

No comments: