Monday, March 07, 2005

day 64 - week ten

The weekend was very relaxed. Eating was a little lax too but I'm not beating myself up about it. Again, I did more good things than bad things so it always manages to balance itself out by the time the week is over. Today, I have lots of good fresh fruit with me for snacks and I'm not finding myself to be too hungry today.

I have felt better yesterday and today than I have in a few weeks. Even so, I had a hard time getting going this morning. My ride wasn't totally terrific. After doing so well on Friday, I'd hoped to break 8 miles this morning but it didn't happen. I just couldn't make my legs move as fast as I thought I could. I was still over 7 miles though. That's something.

One kind of small thing that I have noticed over the
Once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 9
  • I was able to break 7 miles again, each day that I rode. I ended up riding 4 days last week. One day, my normal routine was disrupted by a heavy snowfall and a "hoser workout" that day
  • As of last Friday, I have ridden 237 miles on my recumbent bike so far this year
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week
  • met daily calorie intake goal 6 out of 7 days
  • ate a little too much Ben & Jerry's Low Fat Frozen Yogurt on the weekend but it was worth every calorie (yum, Cherry Garcia)
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • realized that I have stopped drinking diet pop at home (I never drink it at work). I'm only drinking it when we go out for dinner now
  • intentionally exercised 6 out of 7 days
  • lost three pounds this week. That puts me at 19 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: