Tuesday, March 22, 2005

day 79 - and so it goes

We were able to get in to see our bank manager last night. The appointment went well but took much longer than I'd anticipated. We are in pretty decent shape, it seems. I had to fax off a bunch of stuff this morning and then their appraiser has to check the house out. Hopefully we'll know something before the long weekend arrives.

This morning, we were discussing the packing project (we picked up another 40 boxes last night) and my hunny suggested putting my recumbent bike into storage (it sits in the middle of the living room) while the house is on the market. I absolutely put my foot down and said NO!. I really need my bike and I can't imagine coping with all the insanity we'll have to face over the next couple of months without it. He totally understood and I understand why he asked but boy howdy, you can't take a girl's bike away!!

Fortunately, the stress isn't getting to me this week like it did last week. My eating seems to back on track and I'm feeling the better for it. I just have to keep trudging along, as do we all on this journey, setbacks and all. Eventually, I know I'll get where I'm going.

No comments: