Tuesday, March 29, 2005

day 86 - sleepy headed

I think that everything has just caught up with us at home. This morning, neither one of us wanted to get up. We went to bed at our usual time and I know I had a really good, solid sleep but when that alarm went off, I did not want to face the world. Tonight we'll sign off on the new house and Thursday night we're listing ours. We should be ready for viewing by April 15 but the agent suggested listing it early, getting the sign in the lawn and generating some "buzz." Lucky for us, we're in a pretty good neighbourhood, there are 2 elementary and 2 high schools within walking distance of our house and we're central to shopping and stuff so everyone is telling us that we should have a quick sale. We basically have 50 days to get a firm, signed offer on our place. I can't imagine that it will be a problem. I was just so relieved when we heard from the bank yesterday. I always go to the worst case scenario with things like this. I guess that's good because I'm always pleasantly surprised when stuff works out.

Speaking of working out, I did my faithful exercises this morning. I will admit that the fatigue and TOM have slowed me down a bit. I'm not pushing myself like I was a couple of weeks ago but I figure, at least I'm doing it. I can get all ramped up again when we're not spending every evening packing and cleaning.

Eating was good yesterday. All this stress is making me want to eat anything and everything I can get my hands on but I didn't give into it too much. Today has been a bit of a struggle but I'm coping. I know it's early yet but some days are longer than others. Ugh. Anyway, while the routine is all messed up, I'll white-knuckle things for a while. I know that in a few weeks everything will get back to normal, in the meantime, I'm trying to keep myself from doing too much damage!

No comments: