Wednesday, March 09, 2005

day 66 - just great

My eating has been just great today. I feel motivated to stay on plan and I literally haven't have 5 minutes to stop all day. Goodness.

I was in the office at 7:30 a.m. to do a special project that needed to get done before everyone else was in the office (with our network) and I am just now (after two major interruptions) getting to eat my lunch.

I cannot wait for this day to be over. Seriously.

This morning, I had no trouble whatsoever getting up. I felt terrific and had a great session exercising. I actually hit 7.77 miles. Another all-time high. I'm so close to 8 miles I can taste it.

So, this week, so far (and we're now officially over the "hump") has been going so well for me. I can't describe how good I feel about it all. I'm really really pleased with myself!

No comments: