Monday, March 14, 2005

day 71 - week 11

As it usually does, the week is starting out pretty well. The weekend didn't go as well as it could have but it wasn't as bad as all that either. Considering that TOM is due next week, a considerably small quantity of chocolate was eaten over the weekend. I apologize for the brief post but my work schedule is kind of insane this week.

Anyway, once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 10
  • I was able to break 7 miles again, each day that I rode. I ended up riding 5 days last week
  • As of last Friday, I have ridden 282 miles on my recumbent bike so far this year (when I was updating my totals for Going Nowhere, I realized that I had missed a day on my spreadsheet so I actually found an extra day). I'm over 25% of the way to my goal
  • I took my vitamins 6 out of 7 days this week (I flaked out on Saturday and just plain old forgot)
  • met daily calorie intake goal 5 out of 7 days
  • definitely snacked too much over the weekend
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • opted for water when we ate out (twice) this week instead of diet pop. I had a couple of cans of diet sprite on the weekend but had nothing with caffeine in it all week
  • intentionally exercised 5 out of 7 days
  • lost one more pound this week. That puts me at 20 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: