Wednesday, March 23, 2005

day 80 - feeling groovy

Happy hump day kids. Despite the fact that there is a freezing cold wind blowing around outside, I'm feeling pretty good today. In addition to my regular exercise, I've been moving a lot of boxes, running up and down stairs and extra walking. By the end of the day, my muscles are quite sore and I'm at little stiff and slow moving when I get up in the morning. As a result, my workouts are a little slower in pace this week but I feel so much better when I'm done.

Eating continues to go very well. I've been 100% on plan all week and can feel the difference. It's so sad, how gummed up our bodies get when binge out on crap. I surely paid the price for my binge but I seem to be on the other side of the food hang-over I was suffering.

I have booked tomorrow off so I'll have a four-day weekend. This is good. I'll get all my packing done tomorrow and Friday, Saturday, we move everything into the storage locker and Sunday, we can actually chill out. It'll be nice to get out early tomorrow morning and do all of my errands before things get too busy and still have all of Friday to work around the house. It's taking much longer than I thought it would be but it's going well and hopefully, soon, we'll have our place sold and be moving along. Yikes, it's been a week folks.

No comments: