Monday, March 21, 2005

day 78 - week 12

Holy crap last week was weird. I was stressed by so many things. My eating was totally crap. I managed to exercise 5 days last week, somehow. Still not sure how I kept up with that. My intention on Saturday morning was to avoid the scale. I received some notes from readers who urged me to do my weigh-in, good or bad. Thank you. I did. It was bad but I'm okay with that.

Oh, btw, over the weekend, we went looking at houses. We put a conditional offer in on one and it was accepted. Now we just have to have an inspection done and get our finances in order. Once that is all done, we'll get our place listed (we've already started our clean sweep - I packed 20 boxes of books yesterday) and cleaned up. We'll be painting the place from top to bottom, replacing the carpet and the kitchen flooring. If all goes well, we'll be in our new home on May 20. Holy crap indeed.

Anyway, once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 11
  • I was able to break 7 miles again, each day that I rode. I ended up riding 4 days last week
  • As of last Friday, I have ridden 311.77 miles on my recumbent bike so far this year. I was really pleased and surprised when I realized that I had broken past the 300 mile marker
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week
  • definitely blew the whole calorie goal thing most days last week
  • definitely snacked too much on Saturday night (stress eating anyone)
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • intentionally exercised 5 out of 7 days
  • gained 3 pounds, count 'em 3 pounds this week. Part of that is probably PMS/TOM related. That drops me back down to 17 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: