Friday, March 18, 2005

day 75 - tgif

This has been the longest week I can recall, in a long, long time. This morning, I pulled the covers up over my head and tried to convince myself that it was actually Saturday. Eventually I realized that it was only Friday. Because it's March break around here, the office has been kind of quiet. The quiet is good in a way but I really wish I wasn't here. Ordinarily I don't feel that way but today, I do.

I exercised this morning. The past two days I have felt like I'm getting a cold (again - I keep feeling it coming on but it never happens). I can't count how many times I had to blow my nose while I was on my bike. Last night, while I was out running errands, the muscles in my butt and my thighs started to hurt. It was the weirdest thing. They hurt as if I'd been working out hard for hours. They're still sore today. I've been exercising but I've not been doing any training for a marathon. It's bizarre.

Eating is out of control too. I've been wanting to eat anything and everything I can get my hands on, all week. Last night when went shopping, I picked myself up some goldfish crackers so I have had them to snack on today, they've helped, believe me. Without them, I probably would have gone next door and bought some doritos this morning. It's that bad. I was also craving a sticky bun when I first got into work. Now, I wasn't hungry, I had eaten breakfast but I just wanted to eat something sweet. Luckily, I found a fat free chocolate pudding in the back of my desk drawer. So, I'm eating more but at least it's not sticky buns and doritos right?? It could always be worse.

Right now, the way I feel, I'm half-inclined to skip my weigh-in this weekend. I can't imagine that it's going to be good.

No comments: