Friday, September 05, 2003

Blogger is doing weird things today. Hopefully I'll be able to finish a post without getting booted off.

I truly can not believe that it's Friday already. Actually, part of me can't believe that it's not already Saturday (although, if it were Saturday, I'd not be in the office right now). This morning, I could not get up. I totally slept in, something I almost never do through the week. I slowly crawled out of bed and, en route to the bathroom, tried to talk myself out of working out, "you don't have enough time...you'll be late for work..." I told myself to shut up, pulled on my gear and did it! I dragged my sorry, sleepy ass downstairs and just exercised. I was really glad that I did it when it was over. Really glad.

The past couple of days have been weird. In the evenings, I've allowed myself to have snacks that are really not stuff that I normally have. I don't know why that is but I'm going with it. I don't go too nuts or anything, it's just odd because they are things (ie fatty stuff) that I am pretty good at avoiding. I'm not doing any major damage to my program though. I'm carefully calculating everything that I'm eating on Fitday. I'm sure that it'll pass. My eating has been a-okay so far today. This weekend I have a lot of running around to do so I should be busy enough that I don't get distracted and start a snacking frenzy.

Is anyone else having trouble with evening snacking? I wonder if it's connected to the days getting shorter...?

No comments: