Monday, September 29, 2003

It's so easy to stay on program when you literally forget to eat. I forgot to eat again today, I didn't get hungry at all. I didn't even eat my banana. It was weird. I don't feel weak or anything right now but I do feel tired. It was a long busy day, and it's only Monday. yikes!

Here's today's Progress Prompt:

What is your ideal goal weight? How many pounds do you need to lose in order to reach your goal weight? Do you think your goal weight is realistic enough for your age and your body frame? Why?

It depends on whose "Ideal" you choose to listen to. If I look at things like BMI and insurance charts, my ideal weight would be around 140 I guess. If I ever got down to 140, I'd probably look like a skeleton, I can't imagine it. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing for the rest of my life. Eventually, my weight will plateau. Wherever that happens, it'll be way healthier than what I started at and it'll be the weight my body is meant to be. If I could get below 200 ("one-derland" as some of you call it), that would be cool. If it doesn't happen though, I won't be upset. Where ever I end up is better than where I started.

No comments: