Thursday, September 25, 2003

So I don't have my computer back yet but I do have a loaner laptop from our help desk. I can't print or get my email but I did get a tonne of stuff accomplished this afternoon. Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow. It was a huge exercise in frustration.

Speaking of exercise, I've been doing really well at keeping with my morning workout routine this week. I'm managing to get out of bed a few minutes earlier each day too. This is such a switch after the other week when I was having a really tough time dragging my butt out of bed. Tonight, we were watching Will & Grace (the season premiere -- I love that we can watch the Maritimes broadcast at 7 and not have to wait until 9 for it!) and I got up during the commercial to get our blue box stuff together. I was half-way to the kitchen and my knee went all wonky. I'm not sure what that's all about exactly. On Sunday, I knelt on a patio stone briefly and my left knee was bugging me that night. This is my right knee and I'm not what I did to it but it's sore. It's sore when I put weight on it anyway. Sitting here with it bent, it's okay. Hopefully it'll pass by morning.

Eating has been very good over the past couple of days. Partly because I've been forgetting to eat lunch. Yep, me...Forgetting to eat. Odd sounding isn't it? I got sort of hungry around noon and grabbed my banana and some water but other than that, I didn't eat all day. It's not good and I'm going to try my very best to eat during the day tomorrow. As I've mentioned before, skipping meals can lead me to over-eating and I want to avoid that if I can.

Anyway, with Will & Grace out of the way, I'm heading off for an early night. I'm really pooped right now for some reason. Fortunately, the insanity at work will let up in just over a week and I'll be back to my normally schedule posts, workouts, meals, etc. I've not had time to read a lot of the journals I normally read recently and I'm looking so forward to getting caught up. I really miss reading about how everyone's doing. Maybe this weekend I'll have a couple of free hours for some inspirational reading! I know I can use the inspiration!

No comments: