Saturday, September 20, 2003

Yesterday was such a blur, I didn't even post here. Not that I would have had anything earth shattering to say but I like to post something at least once a day. mmm...that rhymes. weird.

Work was really busy again yesterday but, at the end of the day, for the first time in I don't know how long, I felt good about it. Everything I need to do next week is divided up into neat little folders with sticky notes on it. I have a list of what I need to do and I have a list of stuff I'm going to be throwing at our student helper. All is good. It's still going to be busy for the next two weeks but at least I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel now. The weather was weird here yesterday too. People were freaking themselves out over this Hurricane Isabel nonsense. It ended up being a very very humid and windy day here yesterday. We got a bit of rain throughout the day, really only in 3 small showers and then, last night it rained again. It sure wasn't as bad as what folks were getting on the coast. It did keep folks home though, oddly. I had to go to the grocery store last night before dinner and the streets were dead, the store was dead, it was lovely from a traffic / shopping point of view.

I was able to keep at my workouts every day this week. I feel good about that. Because our routine is being thrown off lately, I know that I'm eating at bad times and I'm not always eating "well" but at least I'm being consistent with my workouts. I also ate lunch both on Thursday and Friday. I hadn't done this earlier in the week and felt rather frazzled by the end of the day. Next week, I'm going to work really hard and keeping on program. As for the weekend, today's my break day but I may just workout anyway. I'm not exactly sure. I'm also toying with the idea of chopping my hair off this weekend. I'm feeling like it's time. I'm sure that when I do, I'll lose at least 5 pounds but that's not why I'm doing it. It's too long, it's too thick and it's really boring, I need a change. We'll see. I may also end up doing nothing more than laundry this weekend!

No comments: