Sunday, September 28, 2003

I had a very lazy day today. I did not go into the office, I did not work, I did sleep in, or rather, tried to.

I felt like hammered shit last night. Really ill and achey. I did a couple of loads of laundry in the early evening in between curling up in a ball on my bed. This morning, I woke up and finished the laundry, between cat naps. I'm feeling better now although a little tired. We went out and did some errands this afternoon and had lunch out. Since we've been home, we've been lazing around watching tv and I feel better for it.

This week is going to be really busy at work but I'm going to workout every morning. It's one of the things that will keep me sane this week, I know it. This time next week, it'll all be over for another year. I'm looking forward to that. Hope you all had a lazy sunday too!

No comments: