Thursday, September 11, 2003

Yikes, I was so pooped after yesterday that I totally slept in again this morning. Fortunately, there were no lock induced emergency type things happening so I just raced around, got ready for work, ate breakfast, and dashed. No work out, not this morning.

Today ended up being another, crazy stressful busy day at work. There are some weird things going on at work (ie restructuring talk but no one can say exactly what the means yet). Today was full of meetings and almost no time was spent at my desk. I decided to stay late to try to clear a few things off of my desk. I put merely a dent in it even though I stayed 2 hours late.

When I got home, I was almost completely incoherent and brain dead. My hunny offered to cook dinner and I decided to veg on the couch. I'm happy to report that I didn't ride the sofa, I rode my bike instead...to the tune of 4.75 miles. I also got in a great upper body workout before dinner. I felt great afterwards and am so glad that I took the time to work out some of my stress by exercising!

Hopefully tomorrow morning, I'll be back into a normal routine. I hate how sleeping in throws me off!

No comments: