Monday, September 08, 2003

We had a great weekend. I'm really glad that we took a break from everything, we really needed it and totally enjoyed it. Also, had I decided to stay totally on plan, I'd have been really frustrated by the way Blogger was behaving on the weekend.

When the weekend started, we had not decided that it would be a break weekend, it just turned out that way. I'm happy to report that while we did not measure and count every calorie all weekend, we did not go totally nuts. We had some really lovely meals out and a few treats here and there but it was not a huge pig-out.

I didn't officially workout on the weekend but I did do a fair bit of walking (and some housework!). I must say that I'm happy to be back on plan today. It's nice to take a break once in a while but I have really come to love my routine of healthy eating and exercise.

Today's Progress Prompt:

Do you plan to have/would you consider having plastic/cosmetic surgery once you arrive at your weight goal?

At the present time, I'm not planning on having any. I do understand though, that if you have lost a significant amount of weight and can keep it off for over a year, OHiP will pay for a tummy-tuck. I'm not totally against something like this. If I get to goal and have a lot of unsightly, loose skin, I'll discuss it with my doctor. So far, It's not looking like it will be a problem. Fingers' crossed!

No comments: