Tuesday, February 17, 2004

checking in

this will be quick tonight. I know that everyone is busy. I know I'm always busy, but this week is going to be insane. At the office, there are a tonne of meetings going on about a reorg that is happening and it's really quite stressful. We've been sitting on pins and needles about it since September and it's all finally being revealed to us. I'm coping with it pretty well but it's exhausting and, quite frankly, I'm looking forward to Thursday night. By then, all the meetings will be over and the dust will have settled and I'll know if I'm still going to be employed or not.

All that aside, I had a perfectly on plan eating day and a nice workout this morning. I didn't sleep that well last night but I know it's just a bit of nerves. Like I said, there's lots happening right now. Not sure how frequently I'll be posting for the rest of the week but I'm going to try to check in when I can.

hope everyone is having perfectly on plan day too!

No comments: