Monday, February 16, 2004

still here

Or back, I guess. I just felt like taking a break this weekend. I felt so lousy all of last week I just wanted to use this long weekend to recharge. I can say that I did and I'm glad for it.

When I say "break," I mean from everything. I took the weekend off from exercising and didn't really count everything I ate. I didn't post because there wasn't much to report. Between cleaning the house and running errands, I got a lot of sleep this weekend. I really feel like I needed it.

Even though I had today off from work and I had decided to let myself have the whole weekend off (we actually get Heritage Day off where I work so I had a long weekend), I worked out this morning. It felt really good to get back to it and I don't think that I'll take the whole weekend off next weekend. This week is going to be kind of brutal at the office so I know that I'm definitely going to need the workouts to keep the stress at bay.

Whatever happens this week, I feel rested and ready to face it. Hopefully, we'll all have a good week!

No comments: