Thursday, February 19, 2004

I managed to somehow survive all the meetings yesterday and I can report that I still have a job. Unfortunately, the wonderful boss I've been working for since 1996 is no longer my boss. We've been placed into different units and I'll no longer be doing the job I love. I'm still not exactly sure what I'll be doing because, as we all know, it's hard to tell from a job description. It should be okay, I didn't get a promotion or anything but I don't think that I've been "demoted" either, it's hard to tell from an org chart.

The day was incredibly stressful and by the time I got home last night I was completely brain dead. I had worked out yesterday morning and had a healthy breakfast. By lunchtime, my stomach was in knots but I made myself eat something anyway. I haven't sat down with fitday yet to figure out what I had yesterday but I know that I was well within where I should be.

Today we're having more meetings all day, fun huh?? I've just finished a really good workout so hopefully I'll be able to get through today too. I know that the exercise really helps me cope with the stress of it all. Hope you all have a good day today, any spare good vibes you can send my way would be muchly appreciated!!

No comments: