Sunday, February 08, 2004

I hope that you've all had as nice a weekend as I have had. We had talked about going out town yesterday (to see my brother's band play in Ottawa) but in the end we decided against it. The weather has just been too unpredictable lately. Staying home was a great idea though, I'm glad it worked out that way.

Today was a deliciously lazy day. I was up pretty early this morning but went back to bed for a lovely nap. It felt so good. I slept like a log for over an hour. I know that I'm still getting over that bug I had so I don't feel one little bit bad about it. Other than napping and doing a couple of loads of laundry, I basically did very little all day. We watched some tv, hung out in front of the computer and basically just vegged. It was a great day. I feel like I'm all recharged and ready for the week to come!

No comments: