Monday, February 23, 2004

I'm back at work and back to being stressed as all get out. I cannot wait for the dust to settle. I don't mind change but what I'm experiencing right now is beyond insane. If I could, I'd love to just purge and spill my guts right here in great graphic details about what's happening right now but you'll have to settle the reader's digest condensed version, in a bit. Must stuff is still happening and I don't feel comfortable talking about it here yet. Paranoid mutha-fucka aren't I?

I'm trying to get back on track this week. Last week, some days my eating was okay, other days I hate bunches of chocolate chip cookies. I tried to resist them but my resolve was so depleted and I was so fucking tired and drained, I comforted myself with them. I shouldn't have, but I did and it was wonderful. Of course, now I'm remorseful, wishing I hadn't done it while I type this out and munch on an apple. Happily, the cookies are now all gone, all traces of "bad" food are erased from my house. This week is about healthier eating and getting lots of rest. The exercise thing went well last week and probably helped me from consuming even more chocolate chip cookies than I did.

My goals for this week:

- I shall eat only healthy foods.
- I shall drink lots of lovely water (actually the water consumption hasn't been a problem recently)
- I shall exercise 6 out of 7 days.
- I shall take walks instead of eating cookies when the stress gets to me.

No comments: