Friday, February 06, 2004

Just a quick post to check in before I head to work. Thursday went by in a bit of a blur and I didn't have a chance to post. Not quite sure how that happened, the whole week has been really busy actually. I guess it's just the aftermath of being out of commission for over a week with the flu.

Yesterday morning I actually got my butt back on my recumbent bike and did a 4.6 mile ride. By the end of it I was a bit of a hurtin' unit but in a good way. This morning though, I didn't get back on the bike. We had another snow fall overnight so I was outside shovelling at 5 a.m. We're supposed to get more snow today, oh joy, oh bliss.

Eating's been not too bad the past couple of days. I'm still feeling a little picky about what I eat as my stomach can flip flop on me at the weirdest times. I'm glad though that the raw fruit and veg I've been eating hasn't been too hard on me at all.

I'm really looking forward the weekend. I don't plan on doing too much of anything except some chores around the house. I've had the sniffles for the past couple of days and I totally don't want it to develop into a full-blown cold. I'm taking my vitamins and trying to get as much rest as possible. I'm sure that I won't let it kick my ass, not after last week anyway!! If it is actually nice out, I'd like to go for a long walk over the weekend. Of course, that will be contingent on the city actually plowing the sidewalks (which are a huge mess at the moment). Ah, winter in Southeastern Ontario, fun, fun, fun. I suppose it could be worse though, we could be south of lake, in Syracuse! Happy Friday all!

No comments: