Thursday, February 26, 2004

staying the course and silly little nsv's

For some reason, I was thinking that today was Wednesday. I just realized that it's Thursday (when I logged into blogger). Yikes, usually on Thursdays, I get out of sync thinking that it's actually Friday.

Yesterday (Wednesday!) turned out to be an okay day after all. We went out for dinner with our little old guy, which was nice. I kept my calories in line for the day and had exercised so it was a good, on-plan day.

Today is going well so far, much better than this time last week. I worked out this morning and have been eating well all day so far. I even remembered to stop and have an orange mid-morning. It made a huge difference with my hunger level at lunchtime. I'm going to do the same thing this afternoon and take a break to eat my banana.

This morning, a bunch of us were standing around discussing the reorg (okay, we were having a bit of a moaning session) and a co-worker came around with a box of chocolate bars. He was selling them for his kids' school. They looked totally amazing, dark chocolate with whole almonds and gooey caramel inside. I was strong though, I didn't have one. Another co-worker bought one and the ate the whole thing while we stood talking to him so I had to smell one and watch the caramel oozing out of the chocolate. Still I remained strong and didn't give into temptation. Yay me!

No comments: