Saturday, November 13, 2004

day 13 - weekend update

I totally forgot to weigh-in this morning. My morning was such a blur that I didn't realize that I hadn't done it until late in the day. I'm an early-morning-after-I-pee weigh-er so it didn't happen. I'll have to try to remember to do it tomorrow. I'm not feeling overly optimistic so I'm not sure what will happen.

Dinner last night wasn't great. We were both so tired that we didn't want to cook. After we got our errands finished we ended up at a pizza place. It was veggie pizza and we did have salad with it (and diet pop) but still, it was not a stellar way to end the week.

While eating pizza, we chatted about how slack everything's gotten recently and we're going to get really serious right away. Eating out less is definitely going to be at the top of the "to-do" list. Having said that, we're heading out for dinner again tonight but, at least it's Vietnamese and not pizza again so I can actually make decent choices.

It truly is always something, isn't it?

No comments: