Monday, November 15, 2004

day 15 - kickin' butt

I feel great today. This morning I nearly jumped out of bed and couldn't wait to workout. Of course, I had to wait a little bit because I had to drive my hunny to work but as soon as I got home, I hopped to it and it felt good. Actually, it was kind of pathetic how much I was panting by the end of it but the buzz was great. It was so worth it.

The emails and comments of encouragement and support I've been receiving from all of you recently have helped more than you can imagine. I thought of you all while I was exercising and again, while I was packing my lunch and getting my breakfast together. Happily, I can report that healthy choices have been made today and, so far, the more foods thing is working. The weekend was a bit of a write-off but not totally, I'm not letting it get me down. Instead, I am working through it and moving ahead.

Onward and downward, here I come (and yes, I will remember to weigh-in on Saturday)!!

No comments: