Saturday, November 27, 2004

day 27 - shocked

Just as I said I would, I weighed myself this morning. I didn't expect to really see a change at all. This week, I didn't exercise nearly as much as I had planned, while I didn't snack in the evenings, I did eat a little more during the day than I normally would and I know for certain that I did not drink as much water I should have. Add all of that to the fact that I had PMS all week and I really, I wasn't planning to seeing any change in the numbers this week at all.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I lost 5 pounds this week!! I'm sure that a large chunk of that is water related to my cycle but still, I'm pretty pleased. It was so nice to see the scale heading in the right direction, back toward that mysterious area known as "virgin fat." By the year's end, I'd love to safely be into virgin fat again. I still have about 5 weeks left in 2004 and I'm hopeful that, at the very least, I will be able to accomplish that!

No comments: